Like most homeowners, you probably assume that your air conditioner will function properly for the foreseeable future. However, since no air conditioner lasts forever, it’s important to be prepared for your system’s eventual malfunction and total failure. Homeowners in the greater Tampa area put their air conditioners to work for six to eight months of the year, battling the local heat and humidity. If your air conditioner isn’t working properly, you’ll feel it in no time—and you’ll need a professional air conditioning repair service to restore your cooling system. The experts at Oaki-Aire know how to diagnose and repair all types of cooling system problems. We’re experienced at repairing any type, brand, and component of cooling systems, including:
- Central air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Ductless systems
Whether your issue is with a compressor, refrigerant, or a high-velocity AC unit, we know how to help, and we’re ready to provide the comfort solutions you need to keep your AC in top shape.
Signs of a Malfunctioning Air Conditioner
While some AC repair needs are obvious, others are more subtle. In fact, many homeowners may not even realize their cooling system has problems until it stops working altogether. To help you avoid this situation so you can proactively fix small issues before they cause bigger problems, here are some of the most common signs that an AC system needs repair service:
- Utility bills steadily increasing month after month
- Hot and cold spots around your home
- Unusual noises or odors coming from the unit
- A system that cycles on and off more than usual
- Leaks or pools of water from your system
Not sure if your AC needs to be repaired or replaced? We don’t expect you to be experts. Our team can walk you through all your options, helping you to understand the most effective practices for the best results.
Advantages of Using a Professional for Your AC Replacement
Many homeowners take pride in performing various tasks around the house. However, AC installation is a complex and even dangerous job that is best left to the professionals. If your AC unit is beyond repair, let our specialists install a replacement system perfect for your home and unique living situation.
Here are a few of the advantages of professional installation:
- No Chance of Injury – If you’re not the one installing the AC unit, you won’t have to face any of the accompanying dangers. By allowing an expert to do it, you prevent injury to yourself and damage to your home.
- High Energy Efficiency – Installation day is the most important day of your AC unit’s life. An Oaki-Aire installation professional can make sure your AC unit operates as efficiently as possible from day one.
- Reduced Chance of Malfunction – Our installation professionals can ensure that all the connections are sound and that your system is up to spec. A solid installation can delay costly repairs.